Spiced Apple Raisin Muffin Mix
Sweet Potato & Cinnamon Muffin Mix
Quinoa Crunch Chocolate Square Mix
Creole Cornbread Mix with Kelp
Chai Chia Coconut Cookie Mix
Banana Quinoa Granola Bar Mix
Blueberry Amaranth Blonde Brownie Mix
Other Healthy Ingredient Substitutions
Dark Chocolate Crunch
Organic Coconut Sugar
Chia Chia Coconut Cookie Mix
- Perfect Home-style cookies with a rich note of coconut, chai spices, and chia seeds.
- Wheat-free, high in fibre and sweetened with low-glycemic (GI 35) coconut sugar.
- Source of magnesium, manganese, iron, and zinc.
- Adding the recommended eggs and butter adds 110 calories per serving.
- For less calories, use 1 cup of unsweetened applesauce (no eggs or oil). This substitution adds only 30 calories per serving.
- Enjoy adding finely chopped dried pineapple or papaya to this Cookie Mix.
- If there is a slight hardening in the mix, please remember that we do not use any flow agents or anti-clumping additives. Squeezing the mix in the pouch gently before mixing, makes it easier to blend all ingredients easily. As tempting as it is, please avoid eating the raw batters.